Sunday 5 July 2015

Week 210 Wrap Up

Life is a journey, as they say, and sometimes that saying is more literal than others. And this is one of those times!

This has been a week of exploration, as ponies of all varieties take to the road to see what lies beyond that hill. Or beyond that river, or within that forest, or even behind that cloud bank in the case of some pegasi. Hmm, I wonder how many bits can be stored in a cloud bank...

Oops, I seem to be getting off-task here. But I guess that's just my brain going off to explore an errant thought again. It tends to do that. But before I go off on another tangent, I'd like to direct you towards this week's artwork gallery. Feel free to explore in here to your heart's content!




Gallery for Week 183



01. Cobralash


An unwilling adventure led by a horn, the downside of being a unicorn. - fetchbeer


02. Speedy526745


A quest to find the origin of some shiny jewels, is it just a way of finding fools? - fetchbeer


03. pony-x
my first natg image hello everypony

Floating in the void of space, a giant rock hints of another race. - fetchbeer


04. ScuriLevenstein


Laying on a lazy cloud, one does not expect a sudden crowd. - fetchbeer


05. HalflingPony
Adventure

A little chasm is a breeze, this pony clears everything with ease. - fetchbeer


06. Vaser888




07. A Brony Account

No comments:

Post a Comment