Sunday 19 June 2016

Week 260 Wrap Up

Oh, the Blogger still needs to be done, doesn't it? Well, I can worry about that later. As the old proverb goes, "Don't do today what you can put... off...

Wait, didn't I use that line for an opener last week? Well, I guess that's okay; not every Blogger entry needs to be unique, after all! Indeed, this could be the entry that says, "I'm not." after all the others shout, "Yes, we are all individuals!" Hmm... On second though, that may not be the best of ideas, as that would take things to a silly place.

But I digress. We've got some unique new pictures this week for your perusal. But of course, we have such things every week, so I guess these unique creations on display are just more of the same. So here's to another week of being consistently distinctive!




Gallery for Week 260



01. Speedy526745


Always make sure to be yourself, even when laying on a shelf! - fetchbeer


02. Irdes
Coltrane Crowley is the definition of "different". And "indifferent" too, ironically.

Hiding just around the corner in plain sight, adding propaganda to the fight. - fetchbeer


03. Vaser888

No comments:

Post a Comment