Sunday 8 January 2017

Week 289 Wrap Up

This year I resolve to write only a single sentence for each of these Blogger entries. There, Blogger done!

...and that was a second line, so I've broken my resolution already. Oh well.

But at least I'm not the only one who made some resolutions this week. Indeed, that's what the gallery's theme for the week is: New Year's Resolutions. So the gallery is full of pictures of ponies making resolutions, holding to resolutions, and... well, not holding to resolutions. So feel free to have a look around! Perhaps in the process, you'll find an idea or two for your own new resolutions.

And here's hoping that you can hold to your resolutions better than I did here!




Gallery for Week 289



01. Jezendar


Some don't believe they need to change, even if they are rather strange. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment