Sunday 26 March 2017

Week 300 Wrap Up

Tonight, for your listening pleasure, I shall recite some poetry.

I think that I shall never see,
A poem as lovely as a...
wait, is this going to be yet another 'Fluttershy is a tree' thing? *Ahem* Let's try something else.

Rock. You're a rock. Grey... Hmm. I'd better go with something else; this is a relatively new poem, and the poet might sue me over it. Here, let's try this one.

There once was a mare from Nanbucket, whoooo-okay, moving on!

Bah, this isn't working. I think I'll stick to my usual intros, and let the pictures in the Gallery bring the entertainment. So, without further ado:

Now towards the gall'ry turning, all my soul within me burning,
To reveal the art display that we set up the night before.
Like the raven's quiet flutter, not a single word I utter,
As I now reach out my arm to push aside the great doors,
Again I extend my arm to push aside the great doors.
To reveal this art forevermore!





Gallery for Week 300



01. Tun Rae
Inspired by The Spider and the Fly

Do you trust that giant thing, or do you instantly take to wing? - fetchbeer


02. AaronMk


It's hard to pay attention so such a speech, when you are distracted by such a peach. - fetchbeer


03. Lemon-Bitter-Twist




04. Vaser888




05. Jezendar

No comments:

Post a Comment