Sunday 8 July 2018

Week 367 Wrap Up

Geez, I've been walking along this beach for half an hour now, and still no sugar cane in sight. I haven't even seen any giant squid yet, and those things are usually everywhere. And are those unicorns in the distance? There aren't any unicorns in...

Wait a minute. This isn't my Minecraft world, is it. Well that certainly explains a lot. Must have passed through a magic portal or something without realizing it. Bleh. Well, I better start heading back the way I came. The Gallery still needs to be set up for the new weekly exhibit. Perhaps the artists have had better luck with beaches this week than I have.

Well, things could be worse, I must admit. I could have ended up in Banoi.



01. AnimatorWil


Blowing bubble in the afternoon, though it works better without a spoon. - fetchbeer


02. Tun Rae


How few strokes does it take to know your subject, and it's inner soul project. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment