Sunday 30 September 2018

Week 379 Wrap Up

Is this thing on? Testing... Testing... One, two, three... wait, wasn't that an episode title? I think it was, but I'm not certain. I do hope I never get tested on episode titles, as I would do very poorly on such a test. But thankfully, that is not the type of test that has been the focus of this week. This week's focus is more along the lines of the tests that life throws your way. Because life loves to throw tests around. And curveballs; life loves to throw curveballs. Maybe life was a baseball player in a past life, or something...

But I digress. It is time to open the Gallery for this evening. Hopefully everything is where it should be; I really don't want another 'test' from that prankster we had to deal with last week.




Gallery for Week 379



01. LeavingCrow


When you really need a pretty cake, you really should wait for it to bake! - fetchbeer


02. AaronMK


Some utensils are just a tad silly, and just don't work for eating chili. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment