Sunday 14 October 2018

Week 381 Wrap Up

As they say, "You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family's nose." Wait, I think I'm conflating two sayings again. There's far too many sayings out there, and it's sometimes hard to keep them all straight. Perhaps it's time to reunite with my old mentor and refresh my memory on some of these.

But when I say, "it's time", I don't mean this specific, 'right now' time. We've got a Gallery to reunite with first, after all. And yes, 'reunite' is an odd word choice given that it's only been a week since the last time, but Reunions are the theme of this week's display, so the word choice still fits.

And the time has come to officially open up for this evening, so it's likewise time for me to stop rambling. So step right in and enjoy!




Gallery for Week 381



01. ekas86


Meeting again old friends, a weary heart soon mends. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment