Sunday 12 May 2013

Week 98 Wrap Up

Heya, everypony!  Lunar here again, and it's good to be back.  I missed you guys!  But, you know, things came up and I wasn't able to do things here (and I won't lie; I needed the break).  And I know you were in the capable, metal hooves of Trix, so I wasn't too worried!

(He overlords a bit, but he's a big softie on the inside.  Don't tell him I told you!)

I mean, sure, he put you all in danger, but I don't think it was ever meant you be, you know... Danger-danger.  Just... mild peril.  A little something to get the blood flowing, get that adrenaline going a little.  It's good for you!  Er... I think.

Well, be that as it may!  The point is, I don't think anypony was seriously harmed by the minor jeopardy your ponies were put in, so everything's going to be okay!

I think.

Um.

Please, let there be no impending reckless endangerment lawsuits...

So, yeah!  Why don't we get on with the ponies, eh?  To adventure!



01. TwinQuasars
"Wake up in the morning with a dose of Danger O's!"

Every morning starts the same, with a bowl of cereal, never plain. - fetchbeer


02. StarDustCz
Danger?



03. OtterMatt
Anypony got a cure moderate wounds prepped?

It seems you have passed your trial, now if only you could find that vial! - fetchbeer


04. Moones95




05. dorkas
the most dangerous thing aren't always the one you think

You should be very scared, for vengeance your sibling has declared! - fetchbeer


06. GoggleSparks




07. ScuriLevenstein


You should always beware of a train's hoot, especially if you've been turned into a fruit. - fetchbeer


08. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi




09. Maddog10_20
Open Heart sincerely regrets her acceptance to attend the Opera with the strange hansom stallion.

Watch out when you promise to come to the opera, for you're date may try to cause some drama! - fetchbeer


10. Maddog10_20




11. Philith


Do not idly ogle the royal flank, or you may be divested of your rank! - fetchbeer


12. DAbestpony
What if your baby brother accidentally shrank you?



13. dorkas
maybe a bit less polished, but it's here anyway !



14. Cobralash


A tiger is quite a thing to find, and to run I'd be quite inclined! - fetchbeer


15. hip-indeed




16. Invidlord


Twilight's magic lights the dark, though those monsters may been awoken by the tiny spark. - fetchbeer

17. phallen1




18. Delta Pangaea


Some ponies face a more philosophical fate, and weird quandaries like to state. - fetchbeer

19. ZeldaTheSwordsman




20. JeffMartinez
The dangers of the last minute Mother's Day gift.


21. Snapai
When I heard the topic for the ATG was "A Pony in Danger/A Perilous Pony" - I immediately thought "Alright then- let's. get. dangerous" - which immediately queued up the Darkwing Duck theme in my head - and if DW makes me think of anything, it's Mare Do Well, and Sibsy. So have some MDW/Darkwing Wildfire. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment