Sunday 15 June 2014

Week 155 Wrap Up

Well, despite timeline shenanigans, I think it's pretty obvious that we don't intend on stopping this train anytime soon. It keeps on rolling down the track well past the point of common sense! Madness, I tell you! Madness!

Would ponies ever say 'keep on truckin'? I don't know... they have carts and wagons. Nothing I could properly qualify as a truck. Well, I was going to make a whole bunch of jokes about the 70's here, but it feels wasted now. So instead, I'm going to continue down this line of thought.  Why? Because I refuse to stop!  I'm no quitter!

These ponies aren't quitters either. They stand up in the face of adversity, and breath determination. They fend off all who challenge them with the frantic flailing of the stick of tenacity!  They probably bite too! That's rude. Actually, I'm fairly sure these ponies don't bite. Fairly sure. All I can recommend is you observe for yourself, the strength of ponies who can not stop, and will not be stopped:



Gallery for Week 128



01. Molecular-Structure


Deadlines come and deadlines go, just hope that by that time you have work to show. - fetchbeer


02. ScuriLevenstein


Neither rain nor sleet nor snow will stop this mare, she even braves a monster's stare. - fetchbeer


03. Catseye-View


Fabric and thread flies through the air, soon to be assembled with great care. - fetchbeer


04. Philith


This poor pony was pulled over, probably while prancing through the clover. - fetchbeer


05. A Brony Account
pinkie please stop pinkie stop stop pinkie pinkie pinkie please stop pinkie pinkie quit it please pinkie

No comments:

Post a Comment