Sunday 18 February 2018

Week 347 Wrap Up

That's Princess Vile Betrayer to you! Oh wait, sorry about that. I had a certain movie running on repeat in my mind, and got carried away. Don't you hate it when your thoughts betray you like that? Hmm... But does that truly count as being betrayed by one's thoughts, or just a lack of focus? I'm not really sure.

It could be that I've just got betrayal on the mind because that has been the theme for this week's Gallery. A veritable treasure of traitors awaits within! And that is not a phrase I would have expected to say, but art can have that effect at times.

Well, it seems that the deadline has been reached; either my clocks have betrayed me or I got distracted. Err... it was totally the clocks' fault. Totally. But yes, the time for the opening of the Gallery is at hand, and must not be delayed any further.




Gallery for Week 347



01. AnimatorWil
Pinkie says: Come on Dashie, try a bite. It won't hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment