Sunday 29 January 2012

Weekly Wrap Up 31

Weekly wrap-up, weekly wrap-up!
Let's show off our art right here!
Weekly wrap-up, weekly wrap-up!
Because tomorrow a new theme is here!
Tomorrow a new theme is here!


Seriously, that song goes through my head every time I do this blog. I can't decide if it's annoying or awesome.

Maybe both? Or neither? I have no idea anymore.

Anyway! Lunar Apologist here, with your week dose of image-compilation. And you know what; you ponies have done splendidly on this theme! I know (truth be told) it was something of a weak one, and the inestimable Blogprincess Phoe was running her Mock War all week, and that took a lot of time.

Even with that, though, you've all got in a very solid 45 entries this week! Way to go! :D

Have I ever told you all that you're awesome? Because you're awesome, and you should know that!

Brohoofs for all! :D

And I have nothing else to ramble about this week, so I'm just going to send you right along to look at the images! Whee!






1 PonyPowa (Tough love, baby - Atlur)


2 Ailynd (Feels like a fighting game. I like it - Atlur)


3 FairyBubblePuppy (On your marks, get set... - Atlur)


4 NewFrenchArtist


5 BGKyouhen (I have to admit, she is good. I can't compete with a pony that has not blinked for about a weeks time. - Arcum)


6 Invidlord (You sank my battleship! - Atlur)


7 TLATopHat (So tense you can feel it in the air! It's electric - Atlur)


8 SamuelEAllen (I have to admit, she is good. I can't compete with a pony that has not blinked for about a weeks time. - Arcum)


9 FerrousOxideMolecule (I never was much good with magic cards, and all my rares become discards. - fetchbeer)


10 KuroiTsubasaTenshi (As this last episode proved, she's clearly won in that arena - Atlur)


11 dotHampster


12 Midnight-Dragon15


13 K4nK4n (Unicorns usually have the upper hoof in weapon sparring, interesting to see it the other way around - Atlur)


14 CheckeredMarionette8 (But Derpy surely is the fairest mare, who could resist her blonde hair. - fetchbeer)


15 BronyGunso


16 Miroslav46 (This is awesome, and I don't know what else to say - Atlur)


17 TeenBulma (I bet it would be quite a race between those two - Atlur)


18 Famosity (Wow, that may be the prettiest Dashie I've ever seen - Atlur)


19 RunbowDash


20 KuroiTsubasaTenshi (If only this show moved somewhat quicker, the length of fights just makes me snicker. - fetchbeer)


21 DarkKnightWolf2011


22 Scyphi (I am as surprised as Twilight. I guess Spike has been reading up on chess, with all the time he spends in the library - Atlur)


23 MoonlightScribe


24 MoonlightScribe (I filled this out and sent it in, how long until I get to win? - fetchbeer)


25 hip-indeed (Truly a this will be a competition to be remembered - Atlur)


26 Tunskaa (This makes me laugh more than it probably should, hehe - Atlur)


27 Jdan-S


28 Otterlore


29 larrle (It's a pants-off dance-off! - Atlur)


30 Acceleron (Spitfire is quite a saucy mare, who looks even better with brushed hair. - fetchbeer)


31 BrokenHero (I like this a lot, but the detail that really stands out to me the most is your use of the sun - Atlur)


32 NikkuWalkanov (I would love to judge a baking competition - Atlur)


33 Prismatic-Pretzel (Pegasus sports are intense - Atlur)


34 Ambrose Buttercrust


35 splashshysden (This is super cute, well done - Atlur)


36 Jeff Martinez (Pinkie would be the one to scoot like that, I wonder how she'd race a cat. - fetchbeer)


37 Delta-Pangaea


38 ZeldaTheSwordsman (Haha, Trixie. Oh you - Atlur)


39 JimTheCactus (She gets an A for effort - Atlur)


40 LeafGrowth


41 TerribleTransit (I imagine this would be equally difficult, if not impossible, for Pinkie - Atlur)


42 KuroiTsubasaTenshi


43 Fox-E


44 Philith (I... think that is the scariest Luna I've ever seen o.o - Atlur)


45 HarrowTPrower


No comments:

Post a Comment