Sunday 4 December 2011

Weekly Wrap Up 23

Well done, everypony! This was a super week full of super-ponies! 48 of them, to be exact! Some of you really went all-out on these, too - I love it!


So, have any of you ever had a superhero dream?

Like, not even a dream where you can just fly or have telekinesis or whatever, but a dream where you're an actual, honest-to-goodness costume-wearing super-powered vigilante? (Or maybe you were a villain? I'm not here to judge!)

Anyway, they're pretty awesome! I had one I remember, where I had this awesome red suit, and had pretty much the full range of Supermare powers: flight, super-speed, near-invulnerability, and laser-eyes (that looked more like Cyclops' eye-beams, but whatever. Same thing, really!*)


*Cue comic fan rage!


Anyhow, it was great! I was teamed up with a bunch of other heroes, and we were fighting these villains who wanted to set off a biological weapon in the middle of the city. I don't remember what it was going to do; maybe turn everypony into zombies or something. The whole thing ended with a battle royale in the middle of the city as we fought through hordes of minions to finally reach the main villains! I managed to wrestle down the main villain - a spider-themed lady, I seem to recall, with a costume that kinda looked like one of these (she also had the Doc Oc thing going on with extra robotic arms attached to her back in the same colors). I threw her into the pit with the bomb and blew the whole thing up with my eye-beams! A victory for the heroes!


...Except looking back on it, that means that I didn't actually prevent anything, since the bomb still blew up. :\

I sometimes wonder if I'd have been a better villain than a hero... But that's a post for another time! For now, on to the pictures!




EXCELSIOR!





1 Sir-Dangereaux


2 Ailynd (If Dashie got a cool costume I think it would turn the tide in her favor - Atlur)


3 Scyphi


4 ZeldaTheSwordsman (I could see this happening, especially when they power up to fire that rainbow friendship weapon - Atlur)


5 TheCrackerBrony


6 KuroiTsubasaTenshi (This is now my head canon - kits


7 RydelFox (Drawing Blues as Blues makes you my hero :) - Atlur)


8 FerrousOxideMolecule


9 FerrousOxideMolecule


10 AmbroseButtercrust (I really like how the black lineart and background all just mix together in this - Atlur)


11 bitingnargles


12 twojaPacha (It could be ANYpony! - Atlur)


13 KuroiTsubasaTenshi (Now she can give us ALL hugs at the same time :D - Atlur)


14 MariDrawer


15 Detah-Ramet


16 DrSyke


17 hip-indeed (Twilight fits that role very well, and she is rocking that cape - Atlur)


18 SamuelEAllen


19 Argentum-Zeena (That outfit does certainly look nice on her, it's true - Atlur)


20 pinkie-pie-ninja


21 Cynos-Zilla (Never have I seen a colt covered in so much shiny metal, lets hope he is more than just a fancy kettle! - fetchbeer)


22 DarkKnightWolf2011


23 RunbowDash (This creeps me out a bit, but I like it. Very clever - Atlur)


24 NikkuWalkanov (I can hear the theme music -kits)


25 demented-Mr-Paulsen


26 Invidlord


27 brokenhero0409 (Scootalee is best name. I miss fireworks - kits)


28 KuroiTsubasaTenshi


29 Philith


30 kitsuneymg


31 GiantMosquito (Poor Dash I think has too much gear, but Pinkie Pie will show no fear. - fetchbeer)


32 UnicornSketch


33 TheParagon (So magical! - Atlur)


34 MoonlightScribe


35 MoonlightScribe (I think the background turned out great, and I like the pony gargoyle bust - Atlur)


36 larrle (This little skinless pony has seen better days, I wonder how ponies taste with mayonnaise. - fetchbeer)


37 Acceleron


38 DrSyke


39 SkyheartArrow (That is the best cutie mark - Atlur)


40 Delta-Pangaea (This friendly colt could save your life, he just loves resolving strife. - fetchbeer)


41 SpiritofthwWolf


42 NME-NRG (Ewwwwwwwww.... - Everypony)
Spoilered for excrement based superheroic propulsion.

43 DarkKnightWolf2011


44 Prismatic-Pretzel


45 JimTheCactus


46 Terrible Transit


47 TheRecliner27


48 yiKOmega

No comments:

Post a Comment