Sunday 18 December 2011

Weekly Wrap Up 25

Howdy, everypony! Lunar here, and I hope you've all had a good week! (I know I did - just finished up classes and looking forward to enjoying the break! I'm just hoping my grades were good enough...)

Anyhow, I know we're all busy ponies this time of year, so I'll get right down to it rather than dragging things out! We've got a solid 53 entries this week, covering a lot of different books! It seems you ponies are pretty well-read ;) Twilight would be proud!






1 SamuelEAllen (That dastardly dragon has stolen everything, Derpy doesn't even have a muffin to make her sing. - fetchbeer)


2 Trixingno


3 FerrousOxideMolecule


4 FerrousOxideMolecule (Twilight as well would hate to a book burn, and thinks other ponies from this plot could learn. - fetchbeer)


5 FerrousOxideMolecule


6 FerrousOxideMolecule (He actually meant to say ponies, not phonies. Easy mistake! -Lunar)


7 RydelFox (That is an awesome hat - Atlur)


8 KuroiTsubasaTenshi


9 mesaluvcookies


10 Philith (Berry Punch learning how to brew her own alcohol? A dangerous situation... - Atlur)


11 FerrousOxideMolecule


12 demented-Mr-Paulsen (I do love the ministry or truth, they have trained me since my youth. - fetchbeer)


13 daniel-h-n


14 Cynos-Zilla (Wow, I wouldn't have faced down a Goliath who looked like that! -Lunar)


15 KuroiTsubasaTenshi


16 hip-indeed (This scene made me cry when I was little. And not so little. And now. It's sad, is what I'm saying :( -Lunar)


17 Scyphi


18 GoggleSparks (A tiny pony on a tiny moon, indeed he is cute enough to make me swoon. - fetchbeer)


19 FoxOfWar


20 KuroiTsubasaTenshi (I wish I could properly praise this sketch, but for words newspeak causes me to stretch. - fetchbeer)


21 Kalaverapastillera


22 Jaguarwarrior


23 Nun2artzy


24 RunbowDash


25 mmadhu94


26 brokenhero0409 (I sure hope that bucket contains paint, though I'm sure this will cause complaint. - fetchbeer)


27 Invidlord (Looks like your time-monopoly is over, Doctor! -Lunar)


28 larrle (Twilight's mom selects a book, soon she'll read in her favorite nook. - fetchbeer)


29 Prismatic-Pretzel


30 Dxzz


31 NME-NRG


32 AmbroseButtercrust


33 pinkie-pie-ninja (This pony goes to battle with a bow, we all can hope she wins the show. - fetchbeer)


34 SkyheartArrow


35 G-DO-29--Anagram ( :( -Lunar)


36 MoonlightScribe


37 MoonlightScribe (Oh my gosh, I love pop-up books! -Lunar)


38 MoonlightScribe


39 Fetchbeer (Great minds...)


40 Naytree (...think alike, huh? - Atlur)


41 Acceleron (Call me Ishmarel. -Lunar)


42 Delta-Pangaea


43 JimTheCactus


44 Wolferahm (Don't do it, Twi! They're not near Irish enough! (Also, you know, satire). -Lunar)


45 RaspleZS


46 Fox-E


47 UnicornSketch (Colthe! I want to see him playing his lute, now. - Lunar)


48 lunarapologist


49 thattagen (Ask an ill-defined question... -Lunar)


50 TheWormOuroboros (This made me laugh out loud for real! -Lunar)


51 ZeldaTheSwordsman


52 JeffMartinez (Oh gosh, Vonnegut. One of my favorite authors. -Lunar)


53 TerribleTransit

No comments:

Post a Comment