Sunday 4 November 2012

Week 71 Wrap Up

Mwah-hah-haaaah!


Greetings, everypony!  I bid you... velcome.

Please!  Be seated!  Perhaps I can get you somethink to drink vhile ve vait, hmm?  Ah, do not be vorried.  Vhile my manner and... teeth... may suggest othervise, here, ve prefer to drink... vine.  I am simply examinink your neck for... aesthetic reasons.  Yes.  Yes, that is vhy.  No other reasons vhatsoever.  I certainly vould not be considerink... any manner of... bite...

Ahem!  Pay no attention!  Perhaps I can ease your mind vith ponies, hmm?  Yes, this vould be best, I think.  Now, gaze, gaze into the screen!  Gaze, and feast your eyes on the spooky Nightmare Night ponies vithin!



01. olywolf


It seems Luna can still make new friends, though afterwards the floor she needs to cleanse. - fetchbeer


02. Mark Elling
Five's looking kinda spooky when he's all busted.



03. GoggleSparks


Such an adorable mail carrier Dinky makes, is she correcting her mother's mistakes? - fetchbeer


04. SamuelEAllen
For Nightmare Night, Applejack always make an Applejack-O-Lantern



05. Tony "Giggle Tail" Saylor
This is probably the most bizarre and nonsensical drawing I have ever submitted to DA, and I love it :D

This has got to be the scariest costume yet, just seeing it makes me tremble and sweat! - fetchbeer


06. Socksthewarrior




07. DAbestpony
A (subtle) rossover with the Magic School Bus. The costume is from "Butterfly and the Bog Beast"



08. AmbroseButtercrust
Not very scary, I'm afraid...

Not scary you try to say, but mixed colors cause such dismay! - fetchbeer


09. The Laughing Horror
The Headless Scooter of Sleepy Ponyville

Of course that filly deserves a fright, I bet the crusaders are laughing in delight! - fetchbeer


10. BrokenHero0409




11. NeonBlonde1138


Twilight seems to be quite disturbed, I wonder by what her walk was curbed! - fetchbeer


12. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi




13. Spark Plug
For those who don't know what a BigDog robot is, here's the vid link! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww

I think Lyra would have preferred a bot with hands, Though she'd also want it to follow her commands! - fetchbeer


15. The Skullivan
Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick! Lock him up for ninety years, see what makes him tick!

These fillies seem to have obtained some nasty thoughts, I just hope they don't lead to evil plots. - fetchbeer


16. GoggleSparks




17. Scyphi


I sure hope they aren't solving crimes, for surely Derpy would accuse a bowl of limes. - fetchbeer


18. DarkMage2/Darkicus


I really like the atmosphere you've got, here! -Lunar

19. hip-indeed


Try convince Twilight this is a ghost, she'll probably tell you that with insanity you should be diagnosed. - fetchbeer


20. Fuzzy Acorn Industries
Queen Chrysalis does not need a costume to be scary.

Apparently not! -Lunar

21. Hazzdawg


Are you going as an Amish or a Quaker, if you make furniture you could be a shaker. - fetchbeer


22. Princess Ataxia


Yikes, that IS scary! D: -Lunar

23. Runbow Dash


I would have thought Dash would have a wonderbolt outfit, for her love for them she'll readily admit! - fetchbeer


24. Delta Pangaea
He IS the Pumpkin King!



25. aj_joe
No books and no study make Twilight go crazy

If twilight's axing you would deter, all you need do is throw a book at her. - fetchbeer


26. Solomon Pider


This is so weird and amazing and I love it! :D -Lunar

27. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi


Stay away from me you evil spy! I am far to young to die! - fetchbeer


28. Glaive-Silver
Evil eyes? Bedroom eyes? Both, perhaps?

Your confusion is just as planned. -Lunar

29. GvimBlade


Is it just cute or does it want my blood? That stare just makes my heart go thud. - fetchbeer


30. evilbit-01
Hurricane fluttershy, frankenstorm, nightmare night? Well... Frankenstein's monster's bride. This must be a recurring thing, megastorms on Halloween, two feet of snow last Halloween and a once in a lifetime hurricane this year!



31. Invidlord


Chrysalis doesn't even need a mask, though to recover now I'll need my flask. - fetchbeer


32. Philith




33. dmtactical
I'm rather embarrassed about the quality of this one but it's reason to do better next time!

Just as long as she doesn't move my stuff, that could end up rather rough. - fetchbeer


34. Prismatic Pretzel




35. phallen1
Twenty-eight days, six hours, forty-two minutes, twelve seconds. That is when the world will end.

I was wondering where that crashed pegasus came from, that disaster left me rather numb. - fetchbeer

36. Thattagen
Maryo and Potter-Sue! Let's-a go!


37. Drakmire
Messier than I'd like, but that's always going to be the case.

Still delightfully creepy! -Lunar

38. klystron2010
"Corpse Bride" crossover.



39. Jezendar
One of these days, I'm going to submit something during the weekdays, instead of at the last minute...

Happens to the best of us! -Lunar

40. Cold in Gardez
A Luna's Guard Pegasus (i.e. Batpony), or someone with a really good batpony costume.

Either way, it looks amazing! Well done! -Lunar

41. Dane W.
Ponification of the Awesome Game They Bleed Pixels! Hopefully someone gets the reference... Rushed to get it done, but I think it looks okay, man was the purple pony on the right a challenge!

I totally got it :) -Lunar

42. A Brony Account


Sweet Celestia, that is cute and terrifying all at once D: -Lunar

No comments:

Post a Comment