Sunday 6 January 2013

Week 80 Wrap Up

Goooooooooooooooood evening, everypony!  Good evening, and welcome to another episode of "Lunar doesn't know what he's going to write about for the wrap up."  I'm your host, Lunar Apologist, and here I have with me a panel of no one, because this isn't a quiz show and I'm just blatantly ripping off QI.

As one does, you know.

Anyway, for reals, welcome!  I hope you all had a happy New Years, even if you didn't go out and do anything in particular.  I rang mine in with boardgames; I ain't ashamed.  Also, as mentioned in the deviantART post, I don't know about you, but this week has been stupid busy for me.  Between family and friends and computer issues, it's a wonder I got anything else done.  Hence my absolute surprise on reaching yet another Sunday evening. :P

And I have to say, I really like all these things that you've done!  Some pretty well-done and clever interpretations on the theme, if I do say so!  You're all quite the class act!  Eh?  Eh?

Nothing?  Wanting to be done with my inane ramblings?  Aw, I don't blame you; I've had about enough, myself.  So, what say we take a look at some pony, and I leave the wit to someone better suited to it?

Onward, friends!





01. DAbestpony
The Friz has been acting strangely lately... Don't worry! It's just tomato juice!

By something this pony has been smitten, I wonder if they've been bitten. - fetchbeer


02. ArmoredPegasus




03. SamuelEAllen


Things are not as bad as they seem, so you really shouldn't scream. - fetchbeer


04. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi




05. Norque
This things telling me I'm too late...

A little terror that looks so cute, to bad when she grows up she is a brute. - fetchbeer


06. Runbow Dash




07. GoggleSparks
It's good to act like a mean pony once in awhile XD

What gift has this little filly left behind, I hope that she's left something kind. - fetchbeer


08. Sovwi




09. AmbroseButtercrust
So very silly

This pony seems a tad insane, why they'd trade they should explain. - fetchbeer


10. Philith




11. ScuriLevenstein


These ponies strut their hour upon the stage, though I think sompony is on the wrong page. - fetchbeer


12. hip-indeed




13. BrokenHero0409


Is Lyra under mind control? I wonder what's happened to that foal. - fetchbeer


14. Delta Pangaea



15. Jezendar
The acting ambassador between the land pony and seapony realms in The Lusty Seapony RP. Note: Not the title character...



16. Invidlord




17. ZeldaTheSwordsman



18. Thattagen
My Little Homie, My Little Homie~



19. Mortris

No comments:

Post a Comment