Sunday 30 December 2012

Week 79 Wrap Up

Heya, everypony, and happy holidays!  I hope your Hearth's Warming Eves went well, and here's hoping those New Year's Eves go just fine, too!  I know we're all busy with things to do and ponies to see, and that makes it all the better that so many of you got into the festive mood and submitted something this week!  It's great to see so many happy ponies getting into the spirit of things in your pictures :)

And I also want to say thanks for drawing with us this year, everypony!  You've all made it great :)

Now, let's not waste any more time, shall we?  The year's fleeting; let's end it with some ponies! :D




01. SamuelEAllen
Seasons Greetings, eveypony!

These ponies do not fear wheels, but surely sledding has it's appeals. - fetchbeer


02. DiscordedHarmony




03. dorkas


Returning home is always nice, though foreign places have a certain spice. - fetchbeer


04. giantsquidie
I started off trying to draw Fluttershy on a velociraptor but ended up with this...



05. giantsquidie
I did a request for calvinandhobbespwns on da of his OC and RD.

Cocoa is indeed a great thing, and together friends it does bring. - fetchbeer


06. GoggleSparks
Ruby Pinch: Free hugs? Dinky Doo: ...Help me. Ruby Pinch: HUGS!



07. DAbestpony


The perfect time to see old friends, as the old year quickly ends. - fetchbeer


08. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi




09. klystron2010


It seems the jar has been invaded, in this burglary was this filly aided? - fetchbeer (Click through for animation!)


10. EnduringDoodler
The front cover of my pony Christmas card.



11. keelen87
everypony has seen a little kid like this

Waiting to the young is torture, even for this young scorcher. - fetchbeer


12. The Laughing Horror




13. ScuriLevenstein


This doesn't look like a comfy bed, though some maybe she has some other thought instead. - fetchbeer


14. Bluesplosion




15. The Laughing Horror
FlutterClaus is coming to town

Who do you want to invade your home, a cute pegasus or a grumpy gnome? - fetchbeer


16. keelen87




17. M3ales
Shading test :P

That's one place to hang your hat, would you lay it someplace flat? - fetchbeer


18. AmbroseButtercrust




19. Sovwi


This donkey is not amused, it looks like he's been used. - fetchbeer


20. aj_joe
Happy Holidays :)



21. hip-indeed


Like a snake she coils round the tree, this is one festivity I did not foresee. - fetchbeer


22. Goobert Dinglebliss
Now that I think about it... How did he turn the lights on?



23. phallen1
Derpy and Dinky bring you glad tidings of the season!

I wonder if any message will reach it's address, though I think the falling letters will impress. - fetchbeer


24. ganonlink




25. Sausesource
I didn't think i was going to finish this in time, but it turns out i had hours to spare!

This feast with friends looks very nice, I think I'd eat it twice! - fetchbeer


26. GvimBlade




27. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi


This present looks great underneath the tree, and I have to say I think it likes me. - fetchbeer


28. giantsquidie




29. ArmoredPegasus


It is the season to jump with joy, and to all your good cheer deploy. - fetchbeer


30. Sturs




31. Delta Pangaea
hats

You could take one hat off for another, too many more and you will smother. - fetchbeer


32. Philith
Merry Chrysamas



33. Invidlord


I think that nose will blind your flight, and could cause a crash in the depths of night. - fetchbeer

34. mrfancy




35. ZeldaTheSwordsman

No comments:

Post a Comment