Sunday 14 September 2014

Week 168 Wrap Up

Well, I don't know why I came here tonight.
I got the feeling that something ain't right.
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
and I'm wondering how I'll get down those stairs.

Clowns to left of me, jokers to the right,
here I am, stuck in the middle with you.


Oh, hello there. I'm glad to see you made it here, as traffic has been horrendous today. Nopony likes getting stuck in traffic, after all. Unfortunately, getting stuck in things is exactly what many ponies have been doing this week. Whether trapped in a box, stuck inside during a storm, or caught on a branch like a treed squirrel, these ponies... could probably use some help, really. So let's go see what sorts of sticky situations we can sort out here!

Oh, and I hope I didn't get that song stuck in your head...



Gallery for Week 141



01. K4nK4n
"Ah don't know what happen'd..."

I've heard ponies described as a drink of water, but to live in one would take an otter. - fetchbeer


02. Cobralash


She should have paid more attention to the pests, because spiders don't listen to their prey's protests. - fetchbeed


03. Scarlet Twinkle


How will she escape from this tank? And wouldn't it be easier to rob a bank? - fetchbeer


04. dredaich


Trapped indoors on account of rain, where everything is too mundane. - fetchbeer


05. ScuriLevenstein


Is there a worse fate than to be a duck? I guess you could just get hit by a truck. - fetchbeer


06. Catseye-View


Heavy is the head that wears the crown, which means you can't just wander around. - fetchbeer


07. phallen1
"I know you're upset, but could you help me get down before you yell at me?" Software Patch & Windcatcher.

What a nice tree to become entangled in, though you end up suffering from chagrin. - fetchbeer


08. HalflingPony
Sticky Situation

Nothing is worse than gum in hair, and spike will long suffer a withering glare. - fetchbeer


09. A Brony Account


Art block is a treacherous thing, and tears it can often bring. - fetchbeer

1 comment: