Sunday 23 August 2015

Week 217 Wrap Up

Another week's gone by, and now I've gotta write the blog post again. Another blog post, another set of pictures to show, another set of viewers to show them to. I'm getting too old for this...

Wait, did I say that out loud? *coughs*

Umm, never mind that. At my age, you sometimes forget that thinking isn't supposed to be 'out loud'. And that boots are made for walking, not eating. And that 'fresh' doesn't mean what it used to. And that your toupee goes on your head, not your rump. And that it isn't good to ramble on and on and on... err, like I'm doing.

Well, don't let me keep you youngins any longer. You've got pictures to go check out, so go on. Scoot! Unless you want me to tell you the full story about how Great Grandpa Horseradish managed to bite his own tail off again. Yeah, I didn't think so.

Foals these days...




Gallery for Week 190



01. AaronMk


Ancient armor from long ago, which must have cost a lot of dough. - fetchbeer


02. Speedy526745


Having boards glued to your feet, not what I would call discrete. - fetchbeer


03. Scuri Levenstein


There was someone who invented the wheel, at the time it was quite surreal. - fetchbeer


04. pony-x


It's not nice to call others old, and may cause trauma yet untold. - fetchbeer


05. Stone39


Eventually fashions come back in style, it usually just takes a while. - fetchbeer


06. Stone39


Even lifetimes can't prepare, for the attention of an ancient mare. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment