Friday 8 June 2012

Week 50 Bonus Awesomeness

Welcome to the Warp Up blog, everypony; and might I say just what an amazing collection we have here?  So amazing, in fact, that I'm not going to go through and give comments to those that catch my eye, or what have you.  Instead, consider this blog a comment from me to each and every one of you.

This is, without a doubt, one of the greatest collections of pony I've seen.  Because in each and every one, I can see the heart that has gone into making it what it is today.  I can see the toil and tears that have been put into improving your craft.  Each of you is incredible, and let no one tell you otherwise.

I can't even tell you all how proud it makes me to see this.  Not only because you've all made incredible strides as artists in a short period of time.  And not only because so many of you decided to participate, despite the short timeframe to do so.  Though both of those are definitely factors!  No, what makes me proudest is to be in the company of so many wonderful artists, each one seeking continually to strive and grow, never settling with the status quo.  To be in your company, and have you here with me on this adventure into art is an honor that I can't even begin to fully state.

You are all amazing, everypony, and I'm so proud to be here with you.  Bravo, and never stop growing :)

-Lunar



1 VegemiteGuzzler



2 Coin-Trip39



3 SamuelEAllen



4 Rekiara



5 FoxOfWar



6 Skeltoso



7 Insane-Lioness



8 RookieOwl



9 pastery



10 13Era



11 IceOfWaterflock



12 moonlitblackcat



13 demented-Mr-Paulsen



14 Invidlord



15 AaronMK



16 NovaMarcellus



17 majorfreddy



18 RunbowDash



19 Haxorus31



20 Hip-Indeed



21 Mortris



22 Heliki



23 JimTheCactus



24 NightOfAccordionSax



25 Goggle Sparks



26 Wolferahm



27 AmbroseButtercrust



28 Caumen



29 Prismatic-Pretzel



30 HarrowTPrower



31 KuroiTsubasaTenshi



32 Acceleron



33 Lunar Apologist
 


34 EricaC78
 

35 subtlePixel



36 bulletbarrage



37 aoshistark

No comments:

Post a Comment