Sunday 9 December 2012

Week 76 Wrap Up

Heya, everypony!  And welcome!  We're here yet again to take a look at the drawings you all have come up with for the theme - this week, as you know, was all about duelin'.  Now, I could ramble on about my love of the duel and my fencin' days, but who wants to read that?  Nopony, that's who.

Instead, I'll keep it short, but I wanted to say thank you!  Thank you to all of you who participated this week.  Like I said over on the dA page, I know that this is a super-busy time of year.  Family events, stuff with friends, trying to get through the last weeks of classes and finals - all of that takes a lot of time and attention, and doing stuff like drawing silly cartoon equines is easy to let fall by the wayside.

So, thank you, everypony. :)  Thanks for taking the time in this busy season to still keep on keepin' on with us.  I, for one, am glad you do.


And enough with the sappiness, on with the ponies!





01. smega39


Guns at dawn at thirty paces, of one pony there will be no traces. - fetchbeer


02. SamuelEAllen


This is the most horrifying thing. -Lunar

03. JimTheCactus
Lunchtime at the OK Corral.

I don't know if I fired five shots or six, you better hope you got some tricks. - fetchbeer


04. hip-indeed


And now I have the Bad Horse song stuck in my head! :D -Lunar

05. Solomon Pider


Two equines locked in an epic conflict, the winner nopony can predict. - fetchbeer


06. DAbestpony


I'd pay for tickets to this. -Lunar

07. BrokenHero0409


With these axes these ponies fight, and their music lasts the entire night. - fetchbeer


08. BrokenHero0409


Whooves vs. a big red truck, I think time may have run amok. - fetchbeer


09. GvimBlade


IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL! -Lunar

10. Runbow Dash


Help a friend fly through the sky, on their kindness you can rely. - fetchbeer


11. Sturs
Trixie fights like a cow.

You win internets for your references! :D -Lunar

12. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi


Who do you go to for a friendly fight? To ask your brother is just polite. - fetchbeer


13. Philith


Haha, bonus points for including HIM! -Lunar

14. Delta Pangaea


An opponent you are lacking, who do you plan to be attacking? - fetchbeer


15. ScuriLevenstein


Ah, I do so love the sound of clashing cutlasses in the morning. -Lunar

16. TerribleTransit


I'm not sure this is the best of plans, though you could always just clone your fans. - fetchbeer

17. phallen1


Ooh, a fancy duel! It's my favorite kind! -Lunar

18. Invidlord


Pinkie, I don't know that it's fair to bring a Gundam to a food-fight... -Lunar

19. ZeldaTheSwordsman
IGNORE LAST SUBMIT! Ahem. Just a quickie pen sketch this week.

Hey, even a quick sketch is appreciated :) -Lunar

No comments:

Post a Comment